Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thing 24: Just The Beginning

My favorite exercises were all of the websites that used photos. I enjoy being creative (or at least trying to) with new ideas in education, and for the age group that I want to do is at a great age of imagination. With hands on activities my students will surely love using some of these websites that involve them and make them use their innocent imagination.

This program has shaped the way I think about technology because I want to use it more and more. I want to be able to use all of this technology in the classroom. Since our technology keeps getting better and better I need to learn and keep up with all of the changes.

In teaching 5th grade, or any grade that applies in my degree, technology will be a large part in my teaching. Computers, tablets, smart boards, and much more I will be able to use and have the students do their work on.

I plan on keeping this blog for my future use. With my time being very limited with sports, classes, friends, family and more I will not be using my blog as much as I wish I could. I would like to keep this blog for ideas to use in my classroom, which is coming up faster than I can believe. Only a few more years and I will be using most of these websites for MY students!

1 comment:

  1. I also enjoyed any activity that made us have to be creative. My personal favorite was the Animoto video creation tool.

    ReplyDelete