Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thing 18

I already created a Twitter and a Facebook, along with more than half of the population of Americans into todays times. I have had much experience with Facebook considering I have had one since I was in eighth grade. Twitter is just a little different, I have not had Twitter for very long, (only about two years) which is not very long considering that Twitter has been out for a decently long period of time. I mainly use these sites for social networking, where I would post pictures, update my feed, and much more. Until recently, I never thought how these websites could be used towards educational purposes. But since most parents or children have a Facebook now a days I guess I could create many groups to inform them about upcoming events. It would be easier on Twitter to follow teachers themselves and learning about new things that way. Since I spend a lot of free time on these websites I could learn new educational ways on how to use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment